Since we're soldiers, you've probably guessed what we're going to do in Egypt. We're joining the army! Unfortunately, we can't use our own weapons because then the Egyptians will probably kill us. So we found some standard issue spears and modified them until we thought they could actually kill somebody. Luckily, the Egyptians are at war with Kush, so we'll get to do some damage. I hope our squad doesn't get ambushed by those enormous enemy platoons.
Anyway, we fought in a couple little skirmishes, and it's way more bloody than the battles were we live. Let's just say these spears don't exactly cut clear through the enemy. But we're feeling invincible since our hidden body armor is a lot better than theirs. Fighting bravely, our platoon won. I told Arson how I thought about all this unnecessary blood. He stared. Then he said that he thought that there was less blood then there was after a battle in the Borderlands. I was about to argue, but then I realized that he was right. I think since the ground is red, I missed all the blood, (not that I want to see it). Well, we couldn't stay for the whole war, so we just destroyed our weapons (since we had modified them into super weapons), and went to the place where we had hid our ship.
Dude, I love your blog, it's cool and descriptive!
ReplyDeleteIt's cool how your soldiers and you join the army.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a fun time fighting in the war.
ReplyDeleteOH YAH!!
ReplyDelete