"I'm with you, man." Said Arson. The only reason we were scared was because we wouldn't be able to fight back if they had arrested us, not because they had 'superior" weapons.
Well, since we're in a market place, I'm going to buy something. Luckily, we found a big pile of gold in Egypt. Arson will tell you about it. I took out a few coins and walked to a booth that was selling weapons.
"What do you want, stranger? You a soldier?" The man said in Greek."Just let me buy, uhhh.... that sword." I replied in Greek.
"That will cost a-lot sir." He said more politely.
"Will this cover it?"I said dumping the coins on the table. He greedily stared at them for a moment, then said:
"Yes! Yes! Just take it and leave!" He said as he scooped up the coins and threw the sword on the counter. As you can see, it's a beautiful sword.------------------------------------------------------->
As a fact, most Greek weapons were made of bronze. I'm not sure if any were made of steal. At least, not for a while. This sword is a hoplite sword, hoplites were the most armored and best equipped Greek soldiers.
"This will be great to take back to base camp." Arson said.
"I agree." I said as we walked back to our space cruiser (we had hid it in the steep, rocky mountains).

That's a cool looking steel sword.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had all that gold.
ReplyDelete