"HANDS UP!!" I say as I pull my gun out of it's holster. Needless to say, they all put there hands up.
"OK, now everyone back against the wa-URRRKKK!!" I get cut off as the guy behind me knocks me out with that one lamp that I hate.
3 hours later
I suddenly wake up in a dark room. God, I knew I should have gotten rid of that stupid lamp. Hey... I know these people!
"Hey guys!!" I yell at the figures.
"Hey, is that you Will?"
"Ya! Who's there?"
"It's me! Slim!!"
"And me! Greatest!"
"Ya! we're all here! Slim, Greatest, Stewie, Boyo, Zumba, Lola, and Isis!!"
"HEY!! DON'T FORGET ME!!"
"Oh, and Arson."
"Mph. What happened?" I asked Slim.
"Well, we were all obviously kidnapped.... I think I know who did it to."
"Who??" Everyone gathered around Slim to hear his answer.
"Senor Zorro." Slim said in one of those scary voices that makes you want to cower in a corner and hide.
Well, after we all recovered from our shock, we started looking around that cool, dark, dank dungeon for anything we could use as a weapon. All we found was a couple wires, millions of random boxes and an old lamp post. After we finished preparing to fight Sr. Zorro's henchmen, we fashioned all of the old boxes there into barricades. We would be on the defencencive.
TO BE CONTINUED...
IMMEDIATELY
IMMEDIATELY
"Here they come!" I yell as another wave of crowbar bearing henchman smash against our barricades. We had been holding them of for hours. Shooting sharp wire through the gaps, hitting them with chairs, and adding more to the barricades we had kept them back. But now that Senor Zorro himself was here watching, his men are fighting harder.
"We can't hold much longer!!" Slim yells to us."Arson, have you found a way to get out of here?"
"Yes! But it's just small window about four feet off the ground!" Screams Arson over the noise of an enemy battle cry.
"Lets go!!" I yell. And one by one, we all clamber out and run to our ships. Judging from the furious scream from inside the house, I don't think any of Senor Zorro's henchman came out without a bruise or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment