Monday, October 25, 2010

M2-First Destination Ancient Egypt

    These people must be trillions of years behind us. The place smells of animal dung, the sand is more like clay, there is obviously not any loud factories, but the landscape and monuments are very impressive. Gosh, life here must be HARD.
    The crew and me hid our spaceship under the Nile River. I hope nobody saw it. Anyway, Egypt is much different from the Borderlands, besides the fact that the Borderlands were completely barren and war torn and this place is years behind. There is desert, a barren landscape with no trees or water, then suddenly, a huge city pops up randomly. I believe it's called Cairo, this is the Egyptian capital. Me and Arson split up and led some of the crew to explore, most stayed to guard the ship.
    In our "educational" studies, we noticed HUGE monuments and statues being built, many looked like astonishingly like real stone soldiers. Off in the distance, we saw some triangle shape, only half of it though. I talked to a local and found out it was a huge tomb that the pharaoh, Khufu by name, was building for himself. One of my crew complained that all he saw was fish and hippo meat.
    "Where's a decent sandwich when I need one!" He complained. Everyone gave him a dirty look. Even the Egyptian peasant we were  talking to.
    When we got back to the ship, the two groups reported what they had discovered. Arson's squad found out why the Egyptians are settled here. Evidently the desert provides protection from enemy armies  (a horrible excuse not to invade, in my opinion), the Nile was a major source of fresh water and many plants and animals lived by it. I stared. Unfortunately, Arson really knows how to make me feel stupid.

9 comments:

  1. This blog is pretty cool, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea dude it is so cool I think I might barf to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's a decent sandwich when I need one! i love it sooooo much! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha nice blog dude. oh yeah, you know how you think you're going to arrest me? well, i've got news for you. YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. but seriously though, i liked the blog. i thought it was funny how you said the sandwich in a funny sentence. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. where's a decent sandwich when I need one. That part was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever parking under the Nile, I'm glad with your advanced technology the desert doesn't seem like a barrier to you...but in the past...

    ReplyDelete