Tuesday, February 15, 2011

M10-Greek Photo Safari



I visited the Parthenon, on the plain, in ruins. It used to be a amazing structure, believe me, I saw it! What catastrophe could have destroyed this amazing structure?


        




If I had to pose for this statue, they would have to pay me lots of money. And even then I probably wouldn't do it. I might not even be able to hold that thing up for that long.




 





I stared. Even though I was in the Spartan army, we were never this organized. Of course, we were in a bigger army. And we had speckled shields!











Do you recognize this? I bought this hoplite sword at the market, and it's the one thing I could bring back from Ancient Greece






                                                                                 



Although the B.L.S. Destroyer is a warship, it's also my time machine. It's my ship and I have a talented and loyal crew.












Running quickly, I finally climbed up the stairs of the Ancient Greek Olympic stadium. Arson was at the top already. Boy, he absolutely annoys me. He won the bet as well, I would have been caught and killed by a zombie by now.







 I stood there, looking at the writing, wondering if I will ever be able to decipher it. Arson doesn't think I ever will, but I'll prove him wrong.






                                                                            
                               
                                                        Arson says that the Etruscans had these pillars, but then I reminded him that they were found in Greek ruins. He shut up right away, thank goodness. 







 
 I stared at this priceless artifact, it's made of marble or something, wondering how much it would sell for. No, seriously, how much is it??










 I looked at the armor, wondering when I'd go to Rome.These guys obviously had superior armor.

2 comments: