Friday, February 25, 2011

M11-Revolution in Rome

     Wow! Rome is amazing! Oh, that's right, I'm on a mission for TTI. Well, anyway, our assignment now is to join a plebeian (lower class) revolution against the patricians (higher class). I think we'll be on the plebeian side. Boy, Arson and I really hope it gets messy! Well, with us being soldiers and all.
     If you saw how the patricians treated the plebeians, even you would be mad. The plebeians are poor and provide a lot of the crops and make food. While the patricians sit there and eat, drink, and watch chariot races. It's totally unfair! Unfortunately, me and arson know there won't be much bloodshed and the way this will end is with the plebeians leaving Rome and refusing to do anything for the patricians.
     The patricians act like the plebeians are invisible. Which is why they rebelled. Anyway, we arrived right after the revolution ended. Right after I arrived, I decided to talk to a plebeian. He said:
"Well, we're planning to gain almost all the rights the patricians used to enjoy. Man, it's gonna be awesome!"
"Uhhh, ya, okay." I said. "What was it like in the camp?"
"It was okay since I brought along Adonia, my beautiful daughter, to take care of the tent."
"Oh." I had forgot about how the woman were treated. "Well thanks for talking with me." I sounded like a interviewer.
"Don't mention it! Wait, you are one of us, right?" He asked.
"Of course." I said as I backed into the crowd and dissapeared from sight.
      Well, that's how it went. Me and Arson have developed a habit of splitting up and looking at different things. So he may have said something different about this trip (and the other trips).

5 comments:

  1. I like how you told us a some information of the Plebeians and Patricians in the beginning of the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post buddy, I like the interupter sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you and Arson split up sometimes. You cover more ground.

    ReplyDelete