Friday, March 11, 2011

M12-Part 2

    Well it turns out that I am still alive. The fist that slammed into the back of my head and gave me a mild concussion and a minor injury belonged to a really buff guy that Arson had shot with an arrow in the back. Well, Arson did his best. Even if his best almost got me killed. Anyway, I didn't die and woke up in the prison. When I opened my eyes, I found Arson working on the lock with a lock pick that TTI probably sent to us.
"Well, when are you going to pick that lock?" I said in a loudest voice I could muster. Apparently I had startled him, because he dropped the pick with a loud DANG!!
"WHY DID YOU-" He said turning around. He suddenly stopped talking and quietly said, "you're awake. That's good. But a lot happened when you were lying in the middle of the arena. They want to sentence us to death because I wouldn't kill you when everyone else was dead."
"Well," I said, "thanks for not killing me."
"You're welcome. Now lets find a way out of here before the guards come. I got up painfully and helped Arson getting the pick back. Unfortunately, the pick had dissapeared. Arson thought it was because a guard picked it up. I said it was because we couldn't see it through the gloom. Either way, we were screwed now.
    Suddenly, the roof dissapeared and a metal claw popped out of nowhere and picked us up. We knew what the claw was. During one of the countless civil wars in the Borderlands, one of our strategies was to evacuate troops with the cargo claw on our ships. This claw was obviously from the Destroyer, we were saved! You see what I mean when I say a loyal crew, they don't take over the ship, they rescue you! Even Arson was amazed at their obedience.

3 comments:

  1. Did you ever think you'd be thanking Arson for not killing you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya. I'm glad we're alive. Apparently the crew doesn't want us to get slaughtered in a arena yet.

    ReplyDelete